Monday, February 16, 2009

Introducing RECESSION HELP

WELCOME to Recession Help.

Hey, everybody needs it right?

This BLOG is a cousin to the National Recession Survival Resources Web Portal: http://www.heretohelp.us/ which I founded in January--

That portal has become a monster with over 85 categories and pushing twelve thousand different resources for help, aid, and assistance for all of us who need it.

(Go there and add your own resources if you know of things that really help people- or email me here and I'll make sure it gets posted appropriately) recessionhelp@heretohelp.us

I felt the need to pontificate on more issues, politics, spending etc. related to the New Depression as I term it-- so this will hopefully be catharctic for me, and entertaining and involving for you.

I also strive to let you know about some of the best resources to help you as we find them at HereToHelp.Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your contribution - don't forget to visit http://www.heretohelp.us National Recession Survival Resources Web Portal